Hey guys,

I'm using SSL encrypted MySQL connections between my Servers. Suddenly today, the connection to one of my servers stopped working. When I try to connect from the outside, I enter the password, and then nothing happens, it just stays blank:

# mysql -h beta.kilu.de -p
Enter password:

Internal connections work fine, and the outside connections also worked like a charm until now. I didn't change anything in my config! And SSL is not the problem either (works fine with the same certificates on the other servers). When I restart MySQL it accepts outside connections for a moment, but after arround 2 minutes, it doesn't answer again!

Where could the problem be and what Infos should I obtain (nothing occurs in syslog) ?
Any help is appreciated!

Regards,
Samy