Jesse wrote:
I can't think of anything other than looking deeper into the MySQL log files. I'm not sure where those are on Windows, but I imagine it's not all going to the event log. Maybe there is something in c:\program files\mysql 5\ (or wherever you installed MySQL). Try looking for a file named mysql.err or mysqld.err.

I found an error log named dlgsrv.err. In it is a similar entry to the original error, I got: 070929 17:49:51 [Note] Slave SQL thread exiting, replication stopped in log 'mysql-bin.000001' at position 192

It looks like that may be the point at which it just stopped.

What is the event at that position in the binlog? Use the mysqlbinlog tool to see, or on the master you can run SHOW BINLOG EVENTS (check the manual for the full syntax).

Baron