I've seen this debate on a lot of lists.  I firmly believe having a
list munge reply-to is almost universally a very bad idea (the
main exception being very small lists of people who know each other).

Most email programs allow you to tell them the names of the lists you
subscribe to, and/or can autodetect what the list name is from the
appropriate headers, and give you an easy list-reply command.  So you
have your usual individual reply command, group reply / reply to all,
and list reply.  If you're annoyed by having to edit headers to reply
to the list, then learn how to use your email program's list-reply
command.

Yes, sometimes someone accidentally replies to you and not the list.
You write them back and ask, "did you mean to send this just to me, or
to the list?"  Mildly annoying, but either of you can send the message
on to the list and the rest of the list members lose nothing.

If you go the other way, though, the error case is that sometimes
someone sends to the list a message they intended to be private.
Not only does it increase list volume mostly with noise, but it
occasionally leads to embarrassment, confusion, or breach of privacy.
It makes all of the above more likely to happen accidentally, and when
they do happen, there's no way to take it back.
  -- Cos