No, I didn't set the delimiter. But, it still have an error after I set
delimiter in my trigger as your example. By the way, what's delimiter mean ?
And what it's for ?

Thanks to you Mr. David.

David Schneider-Joseph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Lucky,

Did you make sure to set your delimiter before and after the CREATE
TRIGGER statement?  e.g.:

DELIMITER ;;

CREATE TRIGGER DEL_TB_INSTRUKSI AFTER DELETE ON Tb_Instruksi
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
  DELETE FROM Tb_Stuffing WHERE No_Instruksi = OLD.No_Instruksi;
END;;

DELIMITER ;