On 13.11.2007 14:01 CE(S)T, Baron Schwartz wrote:
> It's more complicated than that.  You can use them together, you just
> have to do it like this:
>
> set autocommit = 0;

Is this the key that I have missed? I thought that setting autocommit =
0 is pointless when I issue statements within a transaction only,
anyway. So this variable still has some influence even inside a
transaction? That would indeed be very unclear from the documentation.

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>