On 13.11.2007 20:43 CE(S)T, Baron Schwartz wrote:
> -- cxn 2
>
> set autocommit=0;
> begin;
> select * from t1;
> -- hangs

Delete my last message. I just did it again and now it works, too. I
have no idea what I did a couple of minutes ago, but it must have been
wrong.

Okay. Works, too. I was doubting that it was possible at all. Meanwhile,
I found the Oracle reference and it says that locks can never lock
queries, so reading a table is possible in any case.

Thank you for all your patience you had with me. I think my problems are
now solved... I'll see it when I test my application the next time. ;)

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>