Hi...

I have a number of servers that I want to treat as Master Servers or the
purpose of Replication..

I'd like to have each of the Master, have the Slave DB on the same machine.
Ie, a Slave server, might have 10 different Slave Databases/config files,
with each of the SlaveDB tied back to the Master Server/DB...

However, in looking through various docs, I can only see how to setup a
single Slave connection in the my.cnf file. I can't see how to setup
multiple Slave connections in the Slave Server, to allow it to handle
multiple Masters...

So, my basic question is how/what do I need to do? Can I have multiple
my.cnf files.. Should everything be placed in a single my.cnf file?

Any thoughts/pointers/comments would be helpful!!

thanks