Ok, I ran xfs_check and the filesystem is all well. Does anybody else have an idea?

Regards,
Samy

Samuel Vogel schrieb:
Hey,

Thanks for the very fast reply.
Of course I forgot that I'm running Linux Debian Etch with mysql 5.0.45 from backports.

We have a 20GB quota set for MySQL. Before the crash about 9GB where used, now it's down to 5GB. I will unmount the disk and check the XFS filesystem and report back here!

Regards,
Samy

Michael Dykman schrieb:
What system are you on?  What is your disk capacity?  It looks like
the disk got corrupted..   How *that* happened is hard to say, but
know what host OS/hardware you are on would give us a first clue.

 - michael