from the mydump help screen:

$ mysqldump --help
mysqldump  Ver 10.10 Distrib 5.0.22, for redhat-linux-gnu (x86_64)

                      with all databases selected.
  --add-drop-database Add a 'DROP DATABASE' before each create.
  --add-drop-table    Add a 'drop table' before each create.

  --create-options    Include all MySQL specific create options.
  -B, --databases     To dump several databases. Note the difference in usage;
                      In this case no tables are given. All name arguments are
                      regarded as databasenames. 'USE db_name;' will be
                      included in the output.

 - michael

--
 - michael dykman
 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 - All models are wrong.  Some models are useful.