MAS! napsal(a):
can you post values of wait_timeout and interactive_timeout variables. You can get them from SHOW VARIABLES output. If they are set to 3600 (1 hour in secs), set them to something bigger like one week and then you will see if it helps or not. You can read more about

+--------------------------+-------+
| Variable_name            | Value |
+--------------------------+-------+
| connect_timeout          | 5     |
| delayed_insert_timeout   | 300   |
| innodb_lock_wait_timeout | 50    |
| interactive_timeout      | 28800 |
| net_read_timeout         | 30    |
| net_write_timeout        | 60    |
| slave_net_timeout        | 3600  |
| table_lock_wait_timeout  | 50    |
| wait_timeout             | 28800 |

:( may be I have to increase the net_% variables?

I don't think that slave_net_timeout can cause you those problems but you can increase its value and you will see if it it helps or not. But read about those timeouts anyway. Also try to look at: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/gone-away.html

Dusan