On 11.02.2008 17:32 CE(S)T, Peter Brawley wrote:
1. user.additionalkeylist and tag.readaccesskeylist are atomic despite their names?

Yes, I forgot the types. Everything is scalar, varchar or integer. There are not set or otherwise complex data types.

2. You have reciprocal foreign keys, keylist.key referencing user(userID) and user.additionalkeylist referencing keylist.keylistID?

Basically, yes. Although there is a contraint in my application that is not visible in the database structure: I distinguish between "personal" and "virtual" keys. Personal keys must not be part of a user's additional keys list. Virtual keys must not have an additional keys list on their own. (And they must not have logon information.) So there cannot be a cyclic reference. This is documented in the source code and will be enforced on the application layer later.

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>