On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 9:14 AM, Velen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This does not solve my problem.  DatabaseA and DatabaseB are on 2 seperate
>  pc and the only communication that can be use between the two PC is a USB
>  pendrive.
>
>  Is there another way of copying a table from one Database to another?

    Yes, but it won't validate the data.  You'd have to find a way of
doing that based on what you need to validate.

    PC 1: mysqldump -u username -p database_name table_name > table_name.sql
        L> Copy .sql file to pen drive.
    PC 2: mysql -u username -p database_name < table_name.sql

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Forensic Services, Senior Unix Engineer