Hello I've tried the following with mysql 4.1.11

SELECT * FROM quick_contact WHERE (`status` = '0') OR (`status` = '2' AND `update` < '".(time()-864000)."') CASE WHEN `update` = '' THEN ORDER BY `date` DESC ELSE ORDER BY `update` DESC END CASE;

It does not work but, is it my code that is wrong or is it just that case does not work with mysql 4.1.11 ?

Thanks :)

Kristian Myllymäki a écrit :
mysql version?

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/case-statement.html

order by case when updated is not null then updated else created end desc;

/Kristian