I'm also having this strange problem just as stated here, anybody find a fix for this yet?

Again, using wildcards (%) for the Host don't work while the FQDN does from the exact same remote machine, the exact same username, etc. There is something about the wildcard ACL that is not working properly for this or any other user. I have proper forward and reverse DNS entries for this machine I'm connecting from.

Any ideas why this might be and where I ought to look?

Yes, I did "FLUSH PRIVILEGES" and I think I only have one username/host entry for this user.

Adam

Erik Giberti wrote:
Did you "FLUSH PRIVILEGES"?
I'd also check that the username and passwords are the same for each host entry, I've had problems if passwords were different for a shared username from different hosts.