Hi David,

  I think try using show full processlist that shall tell the query that is
running. I think the problem is with your query only. we need to fine tune
the query. Please send the query and the explain plan for the same. share
more stats on things that you notice during that time.

Regards,

Chandru

forums.mafiree.com