By the subject line, it would these are all MyISAM tables.  If true, then
deleting the files should do the trick.  If any of them happens to be an
InnoDB table, it won't work and you'll have to do some gyrations to get them
dropped.  It'll be a mess.

Since you're accessing all the databases any way why not just loop through
all the servers with the command:

<db>.eventum'

????

--