I'm considering MySQL certification, and I'm wondering which certifications I should target. I've been developing using MySQL for about 4-5 years, but am looking to get out of development and into a DBA role. I've worked with various database engines for about 20 years, so it would seem that I'd be OK just going for the CMDBA certification. Does anyone have any feedback regarding these tracks? It looks very much like I'd best just go for the CMDBA, but I don't want to leave any gaps. I'd be grateful for any advice. Cheers, Daniel.