I have taken a Microsoft Access database and have basically copied the structure of it and rebuilt it in MySQL, however, I have encountered some problems with formatting of data. I need to ask what is the most suitable field type to use to retain the content from Access field types

The MS Access fields are:

Currency (formatted to £ with two decimal places e.g. £10.00)

Currency (formatted to £#,##0.00;(£#,##0.00)

Date/Time (with a Now() default)

Yes/No

Number (as a percentage)

Number (with field size of Double and Decimal Places of 2)

What would be the equivalent of the above for MySQL 5.1.35? If there isn't an equivalent for some, how can I work around it considering that the Access version of the database is already used in an ASP website?

Thanks.

Mat