Hi,
for 2 consecutive nights I got the following message in the log,
followed by a restart:

090323  2:00:14 - mysqld got signal 10;
This could be because you hit a bug. It is also possible that this
binary
or one of the libraries it was linked against is corrupt, improperly
built,
or misconfigured. This error can also be caused by malfunctioning
hardware.
We will try our best to scrape up some info that will hopefully help
diagnose
the problem, but since we have already crashed, something is
definitely wrong
and this may fail.

key_buffer_size=8388600
read_buffer_size=131072
max_used_connections=81
max_connections=800
threads_connected=13
It is possible that mysqld could use up to
key_buffer_size + (read_buffer_size +
sort_buffer_size)*max_connections = 1748985 K
bytes of memory
Hope that's ok; if not, decrease some variables in the equation.

090323 02:00:37  mysqld restarted
090323  2:00:43  InnoDB: Database was not shut down normally!

The package I'm using is the 5.0.45-log bundled by Mysql for Solaris
10 - 64bit.
If I'm not mistaken signal 10 is SIGBUS, something that in solaris
happens as frequently as SIGSEGV.

There are no coredumps to analyze. The number of active connections
was average (81), so I don't expect that crash to have been caused by
a lot of activity.
Can anyone advise me what else to search? Thanks,
        Nico