Hello Lin

What tools are you using to model your data and build your OLAP cube? If I
were building a cube which required data from 15 fact tables which only
differed in that they contained a different years data, I would model the
15 tables so they appeared as one using something like Cognos Framework
Manager.

Could you not build some summary tables to present the data in an
aggregated manner so the cube has to do less work?

MySQL does support partitioned tables and it works fairly well depending
on your hardware.

Regards

John