you *could* go with if-statements, returning a numerical weight for each
criterion if match and 0 if not; summing those and sorting by the sum
column.

I would do it in code, though - it may or may not be less efficient, but
it'll be easier to maintain and read.

--
Celsius is based on water temperature.
Fahrenheit is based on alcohol temperature.