Have you tried running the offending SQL manually against you new
installation?  Does it come back clean in the isolated case?  Is there
anything else which runs against this database at night?  crons?
Could you post the script that you are running to give some context to
the statement which winds up in your error log?

Considering that you did use mysqldump to manually inject your data,
cross-version incompatibilities are pretty much out of the question.

 - michael

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Per Jessen <p...@computer.org> wrote:
> Per Jessen wrote:
>
>> Michael Steinfeld wrote:
>>
>>> just a thought: Did you run "mysql_upgrade" after the import?
>>>

>> No, I didn't - I didn't think of it as I really only moved the data
>> across.
>>

> Okay, have done a mysqlcheck --check-upgrade - came back all clean.  I
> don't see a need to run mysql_fix_privilege as I manually copied the
> necessary privilege data.
>

> /Per Jessen, Zürich
>

> --

 - michael dykman
 - mdyk...@gmail.com

 - All models are wrong.  Some models are useful.