Hi, you can start mysql server with --log=/someplace/my_queries.txt   and
every query the server runs is logged in that file. Keep in mind that if the
server runs another systems all queries are logged so you need to identify
the ones belong to your system. Also, if you system has a lot of query call,
this file can grow very fast so watch this. One disadvantage is with stored
procedure: only the call to the stored procedure is logged, but any of the
queries inside them. Hope this help!

--
Mauricio Tellez