Hi

Thanks for the response.  In fact my main requirement is to track the
queries executed in the event we have some data which has been contaminated
in some way - which will help us with our investigations.  Basically I've
designed a brand new back end office - and feel I need to record the queries
which are executed by the users.

What do you think ? or do you think this would not be necessary.

Cheers
Neil