Thx john !! i can use this :)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: John Daisley [mailto:john.dais...@mypostoffice.co.uk]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 2. Juni 2009 17:10
An: Jerry Schwartz
Cc: john.dais...@butterflysystems.co.uk; 'Foo JH';
schackenb...@termindoc.de; mysql@lists.mysql.com
Betreff: RE: AW: creating databases in different folders

You are correct Jerry, Windows does not support symbolic links but for
MySQL purposes you can create an .sym file containing the full path to the
new location and MySQL will read the file and look in the specified path
for the database files.

The procedure is covered in the documentation here

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/windows-symbolic-links.html