Anyone else? You guys don't simulate realistic workload in benchmark just do sysbench or something like that? If there were a tool for that (which can handle data generation, initial database generation, and query generation, maybe it's output will be a jmeter test case) would you do so?

Peter

petya wrote:
I use jmeter too, but it can't generate the test dataset (if I have to write this, I plan that it will create a jmeter test case with the generated test data). Usually my ad-hoc script generates csv files (to load initial data) and jmeter test cases.