I find it difficult to use a general tool to generate a lot of data specifi
to my application. There are many tools out there to execute queries against
a MySQL server it seems and log/report the performance. However, finding a
tool that is able to generate a lot of data that fits into your schema seems
to be the problem.

I would use a tool that does this.