What exactly do you want to calculate?

Generally, export (mysqldump cmd) and import (mysql cmd) of data is done as
below:

Supposing "japan" is the source db and "usa" is your destination db,

1) Dump the database on source server:

$ cd <to dir where you have enough space to take the dump>
./source_japan.dbdmp

2) ssh to destination host
3) Check if that folder is shared between remote and local host. else,
Step4.
4) scp the dump file from souce host to destination host:

$<path_to_scp>
<username>@<souce_hosts_ip_addr>:<path_to_source_japan.dbdmp><username@<souce_hosts_ip_addr>:<path_to_source_japan.dbdmp>>
<path_to_where_space_is_available_on_local_host>

5) Import the dumpfile to destination db:
./source_japan.dbdmp

Regards,
Uma