On 7/13/2009 9:19 PM, Daevid Vincent wrote:
Both systems are UTC time so I don't get the issue with the sequence number
is in the future business either.

If I ever do get mysqld to start using the "innodb_force_recovery = 4" line,
then as you know, I can't alter/update/insert. And it seems any attempt to
do so further corrupts the database and I have to re-copy the 70GB files
again. :-\

I think level 4 is not the appropiate, maybe you can try level 3 or 5 which are more convenient to skip the log, then you can check if everything works fine (aka review you tables integrity) if it is, then restore the default value so the next restart would make the recovery if neccesary.

Hope this helps.
Carlos