From: Patrice Olivier-Wilson [mailto:b...@biz-comm.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 11:02 AM
To: 'mysql'
Subject: Re: Newbie question: importing cvs settings

Yep, typo ...:-(

I did some screen shots of 2 tests. A workaround solution is to make a
final entry in the csv file that I don't really need. Then everything up
to that point gets imported ok using CSV method. The LOAD DATA method
did not enter anything.

My earlier assumption about line 17 was false. It was dependent on how
many rows, and I had been using tests with same amount of data.
As I said, very beginner level, so thanks for the patience.

screenshots at
http://biz-comm.com/mysqlprojects/

thank you....

--
Patrice Olivier-Wilson
888-385-7217

confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.