You can use :

*ALTER TABLE it ADD COLUMN title varchar(25), phone number integer (6);*

it will add new column after last.

but you can also specify the particular column after you want to add.

like.

*ALTER TABLE it ADD COLUMN title varchar(25), phone number integer (6) AFTER
pusername; *

check more options.
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/alter-table.html