Dear all,

I run a query and I try to save results as a table. On the results of this first query I want to run yet another query (perhaps a few). I have been trying to use CREATE VIEW statement, which works fine, except for the fact that fields are not indexed because as I understand it indices cannot be created on views. It really affects the performance, making it nearly impossible to run any further queries.

I am aware that it is a rather trivial problem, but still I did not manage to find a solution which would meet my requirements.

So my question is: are there any other possibilities to save results of the query as a table so that they will be re-used to run yet another query?

Thanks in advance,
Olga