Thanks. I added orders.order_date to the list of fields being selected, but it still returns "invalid use of group function".

On Nov 3, 2009, at 1:09 PM, Martin Gainty wrote:

any column used in any group functions such as SUM needs to be requested in select column e.g.
select foo from table where sum(foo)=1.00

select * from customers
left join orders on customers.cust_id = orders.cust_id
where signup_date < now() - interval 14 day
and sum(if(order_date > now() - interval 14 day, 1, 0)) = 0

But that gives me "Invalid use of group function".