Hello,

    I always have my problem with the 31 tables in a join limitation.
    In crash-me database comparaison page, I saw that mysqld 3.23.39 could
    manage up to 63 tables in a join. I didn't see in history log that
    the limite has been updated from 31 (in 3.23.36 version we use) to
    63 tables.
    So, is it a new feature not yet listed in MySqld3.23.39 history log ?
    Is there a parameter in 3.23.36 version to change to be able to
    use up to 63 tables in a join ?
    Why only 63 tables, it not look like a C limitation??? infinite would have been
better ;))

--
Best regards,
 SixK