From: Jay Ess <li...@netrogenic.com>
Subject: Re: Exporting the result of a Query into excel
Cc: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Date: Tuesday, 5 January, 2010, 13:35

ishaq gbola wrote:
> Thanks a lot for that, but where does this file get saved in and how can i
> copy it to my local host if the database is on a remote server

If you don't specify the absolute location it can be find in
"DATADIR/DatabaseName/". And after you located the file you have a multitude of
choice how to transfer the file. scp,ftp,http,mail all depending on what's
installed on the server and what access you got to it.

-- MySQL General Mailing List