Doesn't that depend on how often you want to do it?  If it's a one-time
thing or an occasional thing, it's easier to just dump the table into a
tab-delimited file.  If it's something you want to do on a regular basis,
ODBC is a way you might prefer to go.

But it also would require you to have the authority on a given box to set up
an ODBC connection (which might involve downloading software).  You would
also have to do it on every machine you want to load the data on.  A
tab-delimited file can be transferred to any machine, even stored on a
flash-drive and walked somewhere.