Victor,

Don't want to butt in, and not trying to be rude, but he gave you advice.
You don't seem inclined to take it. How else can he, or anyone else, help
you? Clearly you don't understand some fundamental issue about relational
databases. If you can't just accept his suggestion to put all carts in one
table as the way to do it then there really isn't anything else to say.

My 2 cents :)

keith

--
Chief Training Officer