On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 3:05 PM, Krishna Chandra Prajapati <
prajapat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The below link shows the benchmark between different web servers ( apache,
> niginx, cherokee).

Irrelevant to this list, but I'll bite: there is no detail whatsoever on the
configuration of the various software. It also only tests the repeated
delivery of one html file, presumably static and identical across the
servers. Were the servers forked or threaded, how many concurrent clients
did they allow, what modules were loaded, how do the respective servers
respond to different filesizes, to various kinds of dynamic content, et
cetera ad nauseam.

All we know from this, is that Cherokee is your best choice if you want to
serve a site with only one, static page without images.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn