The command lines are divided up by topics in the manual, I think.  I know
that there is a specific section on replication.  A table of all of them in
one place would be a helpful appendix in a future edition of the
documentation.

[hint, hint, MySQL AB developers...]

--
William M. Quarles

Vice Pres, Society of Physics Students
Jr. Warden, Canterbury Episcopal Campus Ministry
James Madison University

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

* This e-mail was sent using Mulberry, JMU's new official e-mail client.