No Gavin server is hardly having few records because it is not live we
are just testing .. after all set we will make live.

*Please note that system is having 8GB of RAM and 8 CPU*

My.cnf

[mysqld]
datadir=/var/lib/mysql
socket=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
user=mysql
lower-case-table-name =1
key_buffer = 384M
query_cache_size = 128M
sort_buffer_size = 32M
myisam_sort_buffer_size = 32M
query_cache_limit = 4M
tmp_table_size = 128M
# Default to using old password format for compatibility with mysql 3.x
# clients (those using the mysqlclient10 compatibility package).
old_passwords=1

# Disabling symbolic-links is recommended to prevent assorted security
risks;
# to do so, uncomment this line:
# symbolic-links=0

[mysqld_safe]