Hi

You can use on shell, connect at the client mysq -h (host or IP) -p(password)

and run the query:

SELECT a, b, c INTO OUTFILE '/tmp/result.txt'
  FIELDS TERMINATED BY ';' OPTIONALLY ENCLOSED BY '"'
  LINES TERMINATED BY '\n'
  FROM test_table

more info see the link
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/select-into-statement.html