Hello,

I have a mysqldump file created by AutoMySQLBackup.
And it hangs when I do a
mysql > source backup.sql
It is 32 MB - it creates 4 tables and after creation of each table it populates
it.
Actually it only creates the 1st table before hanging.

My first thought is it would be nice to echo each of the commands it is
executing so I can tell whoch command it is that is the problem.
My second thought is that there must be a quite a few troubleshooting
techniques i could/should use - except I dont know hwtat they are.

All advice gratefully received!

BTW Platform redhat 5.2,   Server version       5.0.54a-enterprise

-Syd