I think even if you ignore the mysql database from replication and set Is_Deterministic = YES then your stored procedures will be replicated. Please set it to NO if you do not wish the stored procedures will not be replicated. You can set this in mysql.proc table.
--
Regards,
 Manasi Save

I already have mysql in the replicate wild ingore table. I am running