Baron,

Out of curiosity, do you (or anyone else) know what could be an issue with
upgrading to even 5.0.93?  or even the 5.1 branch?

There are a lot of stored procedures/functions, as well as the fact that it
is being replicated (the backup server is running multiple instances, and
is replicating 3 other servers).   So, all the sql databases will have to
be updated/upgraded, but is there anything I/we should be made aware of
before we go ahead? (there is a lot of release notes to sift through)

Steven Staples