I think you're confusing table size with data base size.  The original post
grouped by schema so it appears the question concerns database size.  I
don't believe mysql imposes any limits on that.  Is there a limit on the
number of tables you can have in a schema imposed by mysql?

--
Jim Lyons
Web developer / Database administrator