> Another suggestion would be :-
>
> Take a FULL "tar" of the MYSQL Data Directory and push it to the NEW server
> and "untar" and start mysql (take the master status of the probable Master
> Server, for replication and bringing the new server to sync with its
> Master). I think this should be one of the quickest way to do it.

You can optimize this by :
copy MYSQL Data Directory from old server to new server (*without stopping
MySQL Server on source, but make sure on target MySQL service is not running
* )

Then during the maintenance window , Rsync the MYSQL Data Directory (*Make
sure MySQL services is stopped in source and target server*). This will
check and copy only changed data from source to target.

Thanks,