I had a similar problem and found a solution. My WAMP server could not serve
pages because the port that it was configured to utilize was in use by my
Skype app, which loaded first. All that I had to do, was quit out of Skype,
then start WAMP server, then restart Skype (which, I think, uses a different
port if it's first choice is in use).
Good luck.
-Leslie

--