Ignore that ... it's amazing how you can solve problems with enough caffeine and enough time away from a computer screen >.>

On 9/20/2010 10:58 PM, Tim Thorburn wrote:
 Hello,

A few days ago I ran into Error 1045 when attempting to add a new database user to my development machine. The error only occurred when trying to connect to the database as a new user which I found a little odd. After searching Google I discovered that this error is caused by a timeout - I should probably mention that my development machine is Win7 Ultimate 64-bit; I was using MySQL 5.1.45.

Any thoughts on what I can do now?

TIA,
-Tim