Hellpo Krishna,

On 10/19/2010 8:40 AM, Krishna Chandra Prajapati wrote:
Hi Pradhan,

Obviously, it should fail. Since you have deleted the root user which is
used by mysqldump for making connection to mysql server for taking backup

Not true. The utility mysqldump is just a client like any other program and can authenticate with the MySQL instance (the database daemon) as any valid user.

Krishna
CGI.COM