You may want to read that again, but with your glasses on :-)

"Subscription" means roughly "commercial support". The (1) subscript means
"Features only available in Commercial Editions", and is noted *only* for
Workbench SE, Enterprise Monitor, Enterprise Backup and Cluster Manager.

I will join you in wondering whether that means Workbench is gonna go
payware, though.